World's Most Wanted (Alternate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm BACK !!!!

4 posters

Go down

I'm BACK !!!! Empty I'm BACK !!!!

Post  =WMW=haxsaw Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:52 am

I had been busy w/ finals @ school but now thats over~Tues~. I WAS getting real heavy into overclocking but Im the smart guy who removes/replaces his BETA bios w/ one that is completely non compatible w/ current processor ... needless to say I have been PC-less for the past few days until able to find a solution......

moral of the story: Update your bios VERY carefully ..... study

Upside: now have a complete understanding of voltage/ overclock ratios, what Bios versions I can use on my CPU ,a 3.6 stock CPU running @ 4660 Mhz w/ Hypertransfer clock and Northbridge clock running 2400 & 2600 Mhz respectively, a second PC nearly as good as my first, and a raging techno-boner !! cheers

Downside: felt like a tool and had to buy a 140 $ " mistake corrector " ,no PC for 2 days, PC withdraws, No 2 birds one stone rewards to fill that empty void of not murdering ppl Embarassed

side note , see and am currently DLing new AA3 , wow , 5 Gigs .... DLing that and Homefront ( 7.50 $ steam atm ) I have a 34 min wait ahead of me .... thought I was about to address that need to murder .... Evil or Very Mad
=WMW=haxsaw
=WMW=haxsaw
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

I'm BACK !!!! Empty Re: I'm BACK !!!!

Post  =WMW=White.Meat Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 am

What's worse than that, is having a playable PC and then having your internet get cut off for not paying the bill in time... then having to pay a fucking outrageous reconnection fee.

I also have Homefront, but I have not played it in a while... I like the campaign mode though, that's why I bought it... KILL ALL THE CHINKS!! Razz
=WMW=White.Meat
=WMW=White.Meat
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  101Pathfinder Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Well, now that you're back you can join the rest of us in AA3 update hell. :-/

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=haxsaw Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Surprisingly I have had zero issues other than PB not letting me on our server ..... and the multiplayer list doesnt load the AA3 official servers .... otherwise neither me nor my son have any issues to speak of.
=WMW=haxsaw
=WMW=haxsaw
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Majorsoulkiller Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm

server is up and running...meat and i worked it out today...hoah!!!! cheers
=WMW=Majorsoulkiller
=WMW=Majorsoulkiller
Corporal
Corporal