World's Most Wanted (Alternate)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unacceptable Behavior

+4
=WMW=Forrest.G!mp
=WMW=Watford
=WMW=White.Meat
101Pathfinder
8 posters

Go down

Unacceptable Behavior Empty Unacceptable Behavior

Post  101Pathfinder Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:48 pm

I came into the server and it was buggy/laggy and I announced a restart after the third round. Jerry pipes up with his message.

I think this falls into the category of acceptable behavior. Do you agree? I haven't actioned anything on this, haven't even had the chance to speak to him yet. Players either recruiting for their clan and/or draw players away from our server, in my opinion, should not be tolerated.

Gentlemen, your thoughts?

Unacceptable Behavior 2011-113

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Unacceptable Behavior Empty Re: Unacceptable Behavior

Post  =WMW=White.Meat Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Tchobye is with -White.Mice- too. That's the only other one I know of. They say their so-called clan is only meant as a joke. As for Ruan11... I don't like him.

I would say u are right, Path. That is acceptable.. Players have the option to chat and go to any server they wish. I'm not worried about that laggy ass noob server.

They definitely do not need to be recruiting on our server though. That is why I have an alias I use when no other WMW is in the server.
=WMW=White.Meat
=WMW=White.Meat
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  101Pathfinder Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

I do think that he needs a warning. He wasn't trying to recruit, just trying to get people to go to another server. If they are on playing bridge day fog, they might as well be on ours.

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Watford Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:22 am

This is our clan's server. We need some guidelines even though we all hate rules. players should not be able to recruit or invite in our server. especially the -noob- clan who spams that regularly in their server's. btw i'm not sure all of the ppl u spoke of are 100% legit anyways. there server has been dead since we got up and they are trying to come in and stir shit up. I second a warning and put a strong vote towards tag ban if they give problems. Don't back down to anyone on our server...
=WMW=Watford
=WMW=Watford
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Forrest.G!mp Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:06 am

If they wanna go on another server and play - it's ok. If they wanna recruit on our server...well (at least) it's not polite. But WE should create an atmosphere on our server so people would love to play on it. That's the only way to keep server full.
=WMW=Forrest.G!mp
=WMW=Forrest.G!mp
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=ELMISMO1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 pm

=WMW=Forrest.G!mp - WE should create an atmosphere on our server so people would love to play on it.

I Agree guys, since the (Noobs) prohibit any recruiting in their server we should enforce that as well. As far as JerryMouse, Tchobye and the other players who invited people to another server I would understand if there is only 2 or three players only but I believe, it should not be tolerated. As far as Ruan11 I have never play with this guy so I can not comment on that but if he is giving trouble let's kick him but remember we can not go on kicking players or be too strict couse that will create a reputation we don't want... those are my thoughts.
=WMW=ELMISMO1
=WMW=ELMISMO1
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Watford Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:28 pm

I agree as long as people do not take our kindness as a way to get by and do what they want under the name of friendship or whatever
=WMW=Watford
=WMW=Watford
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Pvt_Tommy Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree as long as people do not take our kindness as a way to get by and do what they want under the name of friendship or whatever

Which they will do. Be fair, yet consistant. Those n00bs wannabees will ban if you fart on their servers, let's try and avoid that nonsense please. It's just a fukin game, let's aim your ban fingers towards the cheaters.

Thanks, Tommy

=WMW=Pvt_Tommy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Unacceptable Behavior Empty bans and stuff

Post  =WMW=rhinozmp Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Guys I think it's fine for players to discuss the server, as admins maybe explain thats its a new server and still some ironing out to be done etc, though I reckon the new server is very good. No ban required for Jerry.
Ruan11 or whatever his player name is smells fishy to me, I will keep an eye out for him, as for the rest of the topic I am with Tommy.

Cheers and hooah
=WMW=rhinozmp
=WMW=rhinozmp
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Back to top Go down

Post  =WMW=Leroy1000123 Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:12 am

I agree, they can choose to go on whatever server they wish... That is totally their decision but if they recruit on our server then that is considered unacceptable.
=WMW=Leroy1000123
=WMW=Leroy1000123
Chief Warrant Officer - 2
Chief Warrant Officer - 2

Back to top Go down

Post  101Pathfinder Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:14 am

After tonight's warning I received about my language, with ColonelTed jumping people's shit in game letting loose whatever he wants to say all the time, I'm starting to agree with Meat and Tommy. The request for me to watch my language was because I asked someone, in a situation completed unrelated to me, "what the fuck was that?" while snickering. I got my warning after that.

They appear to be a "holier than thou" clan, as in do as I say not as I do. I've bit my tongue a few times because some of them are fun to play with, but for the most part, I am seeing them for what they are. Not to mention that they openly admitted in my post on their forum, after I registered and offer an FRIENDLY scrim (that might have mended a couple of pickets in the fence,) that they have been stalking our forums and were upset about this topic once it started mentioning them. Immature on all accounts, especially not accepting a challenge because of previously being ass hurt by some people. We extended the olive branch and said "not a big deal," and in return they pulled out an old bloody tampon and got all sentimental about when we hurt their feelings.

MEN don't quietly stalk something and find something they don't like and not readily challenge it. Man the fuck up. If you have an issue with someone, come to them as a man... don't cry at your tea table with your dolls about our comments about how you run your server, and who's farts are allowed. Really? That hurts you? They should have registered and made a public rebutal/comment if they didn't like it, not slip in like their uncles did and finger fuck our forums discreetly. That just shows weakness and insecurity.

I'll probably get banned when they see this and they'll be all butt hurt, and bitch and fucking moan about mean old Pathfinder, so this is just a heads up that I probably won't be able to join you in a game on their server. Really, I don't give a shit.

I guess you can't teach someone how to be a man... for some of us, it just comes naturally... for all others, there vagisil.

Practice what you fucking preach.

Even 25th had one member register for communications purposes, issues, BSing, whatever.

101Pathfinder
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum